Pug lover, world traveller & go-getter. Here’s what you need to know about the Founder of Yes to Coaching
A bit about me
MaggieAward-winning sales professional and psychology graduate Maggie Chu has been helping entrepreneurs to make the most out of their new ventures for over ten years. Yes to Coaching is Maggie’s way of bringing her tried and tested techniques to a wider audience, helping those who are just starting out to maximize their business potential.
Maggie's storyAlmost ten years ago, a couple of miles outside of San Francisco, I saw the foundations of a house beginning to grow. Little by little, every time I went past the growing house, those foundations grew into something that symbolized my dream life. I imagined my dog Ginger in the garden, chasing butterflies and snuffling at daisies and imagined myself strolling out of the back door, coffee in hand, stretching my legs on a lazy, sunny Sunday morning. So, just after my 26th birthday, I bought the dream house. Easy!
Well, not easy – but possible. In the last decade I have worked to change the way I work, the way I live, and the way I learn. For me, work is not best done from an office block between 9 and 5pm every day. I wanted more out of my “work-life balance”; I wanted to work at something I felt positive about, to work creatively, to travel, and to meet the most interesting people.
Who I serve…
- You're a heart-centered entrepreneur, coach or consultant who has a BIG mission to share with the world.
- You're ready to STOP building others' businesses, trading hours for dollars or working a traditional 9-5 job.
- You crave the ability to work from anywhere, on your own terms, and get paid gorgeously for it without burning out.
- You KNOW you have so much to offer, you just don't know how to inspire people to say YES to working with you.
- You believe that there is never an end to education, personal growth and investing in yourself to help you achieve your goals.
- You're tired of being your own “best kept secret” and READY to learn everything you need to make the impact you were born to make.
You can honestly say that NOW is YOUR time. It is YOUR time to shine NOW!
This is why, today, I use every little bit of my life and career experience – like my years of sales roles, my degree in psychology, my awards and experience of being a Top Producer, to help people who are starting out. Everyone is capable of great things, all coaches and entrepreneurs are capable of the best results; my job is to give you the tools you need to get there.
Work with Maggie today
Work with Maggie today